Rapier's Edge (7th Sea RPG Supplement, Alterac Entertainment Games, June 2002)
Stargate SG-1 Living Gods: Stargate System Lords (Stargate RPG Supplement, Alterac Entertainment Games, February 2004)
“Shadows over Theah” (Fantasy Fiction, Lulu press, January 2006)
Tournament of Legends (Dialogue for Wii game, High Voltage Software, July 2010)
Works in Progress:
Cairn (Role Playing Game, SoulJAR Games, est. release Winter 2013-2014)
Dissonance (Role Playing Game, Dissonance Games, est. release Summer 2014)
My Own Worst Enemy (Working title) (Science Fiction, Collaborative work with Dave Robison, no estimated release date)
BA in Film, Columbia College, Chicago (2000).
Other 'geek' activities:
- Under the 'Plaid Chameleon' banner, have mastered
consistently top-rated game experiences at GenCon for the last 12 years,
leading over 400 gamers through exciting and fulfilling RPG experiences,
including ground-breaking tabletop adventure scenarios for Alterac
Entertainment Games, Pinnacle Games, and LARPs grown from the self-created
'official' 7th Sea LARP rules published in Rapier's Edge.
- Worked extensively with Mike Nystul and Ross Issacs on the
development of the Cairn game system, building a rich character and
world-building rules and scenarios"
- Currently working on securing domain 'www.silversteincreations.com'
in September to serve as a portal site to my numerous game and story related
- Active member of Librivox.org, working with their public
domain voice recording project, including three works of Shakespeare.
- Core writer and story master for over a decade with the
Gateway LARP, a Chicago-based live-action gaming community, working with Rob
Nicholls of High Voltage Games, Chad Brinkley of Infinite Imaginations, and
Mike Nystul of Castlenystul and Deep Dish Games.
- Currently in negotiations with Jonathan Schwarz (creator
of the award-winning game 'Redshirts') for an on-going development project for
an upcoming game system."
- Currently collaborating with Dave Robison on a near-future SciFi thriller with plans to released in 2015."